Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Week On Wheels

I have decided to start blogging all my training- because I don't have a training diary, so this will have to do.

This week there hasn't been much training to speak of!

Saturday: Sleep in
Sunday: Sleep in
Monday: 60kms (45km tempo ride on the boulie before work)
Tuesday: 60km (2 sets of 3*4 min pursuit intervals at the mellowdrome dodging errant tri-athletes. Worse than flies I kid not)
Wednesday: 40km easy (was going to race boulie but had a rascally flat tire in Swanston st- 'I am fortunes fool'.
Thursday: Track: 3rd place in the points score. Went for attacking rides all night- the legs are good, but again luck wasn't on my side. Got hooked twice in the motor pace which has become my pet event- the old blokes are cagey riders- they hit the front and then when you try and go around them they swing off their line and force you up the track. very poor form. I attacked twice in the scratch, so that was never going to come off! Got pulled in on the bell lap, so close, but no cigar.
Friday: rest

K's: about 180km- easing back into work this week, and having a bit of a rest after smashing about 1000km over the Christmas break.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout time you got back to it..

I thought you were dead!

Jono

4:31 PM  
Blogger timboy said...

Thanks dude- amazing what being back in the office can do!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home