Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Timboys Wide World of Sports

Here's a wrap up of the wide world of Sports from couchside at the Timboy mansion.

Shane Warne has allegedly slept with 1000 women. Still my hero.

Deano is a closet racist. Not surprising.

Victorian cricket is a complete lunatic asylum inhabitated by gibbering idiots and pantsmen. Again, not surprising.

My cycling hero Frank Vandebrouke has been sacked for not showing up to races. Fuck cheating Landis, this is the real controversy/ tragedy in world cycling at the moment.

Floyd Landis is deposed from the tour title due to taking medication designed for menopausal women. What a joke. Phonak should have been kicked out of cycling after the Hamilton, Perez, Guiterez etc etc doping controversies.

In other news just about every other contender for GC in a three week tour is probably a cheat.

Hawthorn are showing signs that they might have a good team in 2010... but don't count on it.

I sit here silently waiting for Melbourne and Collingwood to lose to interstate clubs in the finals. I hate those clubs. Poney club toffs and feral bogans- not a lot to love anywhere there. Although Dale Thomas is a special.

This is possibly the shittest/ redundant posts I have ever dropped- and that's saying something.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Collingwood supporter and was a keen member of a pony club in a former life.... Your comments make me feel confused, alone and rejected.....

I would like you to clarify whether I am a mere toff or a hybrid bogan.

Thanks.

7:51 PM  
Blogger timboy said...

Josie I think you probably qualify as a Cub.

Cashed
Up
Bogan

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Timboy! I always knew i was special. Just like Lleyton and Bec. I only hope I can fulfil my role in society as well as the lovely Bec Cartwright. She sparkles like genuine cubic zirconia.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home