Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Albums what rock

Ride, Nowhere

I haven't been able to stop listening to it for two weeks.

Perfect at work, perfect to chill out to, perfect in general.

It has a few songs that some dimwits would probably refer to as 'jangly', but that's what the skip button is for.

Best tracks

Kaleidoscope, Here and Now, In another Place, Vapour Trail, Dreams burn down.

I love the shoegaze, and something tells me I should be listening to more Max Head Room on Three Triple R.

Why isn't there more cool stuff like this floating around at the moment? Answer me pundits!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure 'shoegazing' is the new 'black' slash NME championed style of 'the now'....

ergo... once again, you are a cutting edge conformist Timboy.

''

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home