Monday, June 19, 2006

Muffin Face

Today I had a blueberry muffin for breakfast at work. I had a few bits of blueberry stuck to my lips for about two hours while I sat at my computer and did some work for various people.

I was stuffed after staying up to watch the brave Socceroos go toe to toe with the Brazilians. IThat's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

About 10 people would have seen me with Blueberry muffin painted over my face like a two year old. Nobody mentioned it at all.

What has me vexed is whether this was a display of politeness, or an unwillingness to assit someone who clearly needed a bit of a heads up?

I think it's kind of nice that people didn't mind or notice how stupid I looked.

What do you jokes think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timbo, that's funny - you say it like you don't usually have stuff dribbling off your face...? :-)

I woulda told ya.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Pádraic said...

cos i know you well i wouldn't have told you, but if you're a class/office contemporary i think i would have told if i'd noticed.

nobody likes walking around with dried fruit on their lips...

it just means they like you down at your shiny, new building.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they thought you were suffering from hypothermia?? You can never trust those climate controlled paradises.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a cutting edge conformist timboy.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home