Sunday, April 29, 2007

Industry Super Funds


I thought I should post something as the thread is running a bit dry.

So... does anyone know much about Industry Super Funds, its just that those F***ing ads "Industry Super Funds can make a lifetime of difference to your final superannuation payout" etc drive me cRaz!Y. Its just that I don't actually mind paying financial advisers commissions with my Super, assuming that got me the best return... but what I would mind is if my SuperFund spent my money on annoying TV commercials.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

How does everyone feel about the addition of photos?

2:00 AM  
Blogger timboy said...

The photo's are cool good- not so sure about the labelling :D

Industry super funds have better returns, and they don't pay financial advisers.

That's a slam dunk.

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't pay financial advisers commissions... However I assume that they still pay financial advisers! Yet those projected differences that they show on the tv commercials don't take into account that paying commissions should lead to better fund management.

Thought some random labelling would be fun :)

-Alex.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home