Saturday, March 18, 2006

Moz Interview

Just read this not very revealing interview with Morrissey conducted by Douglas Coupland.

Probably the most obvious, but entertaining line to come out of the exercise was this one:

'... His head (this is really weird, and I hope it doesn't go outside the boundaries of taste) is enormous. It's like a huge Charlie Brown parade float head. I walked into the bar to meet him and I saw this guy across the room with this massive head and I thought to myself, 'Man, that's one massive head', and it was Morrissey.'

Oh yeah, and apparently he might have a lover in Rome.

And oh yeah, his album isn't released in the UK until April 3, so Australia will be getting it officially two days before the UK. Go figure. What this doesn’t explain is why so many people already have the damn thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home