Thursday, September 14, 2006

Friday Haiku

If he was driving
An HSV, would he have
Wrapt it round a tree?

The loudest couldn't
Smite him, ne'er did he break stride
Throwing hand grenades

Give me one dream to
hold and carry through my life.
A stone foundation

Don't send me flowers
when I die, give me them now.
To touch, hold and smell

When seas are rough and
stormy, and you need solace
you can spew into this

Poor old windbag made
his stand for Western values
Relevance crisis

I have to stop doing these stupid things, but what else do you do in a GST trainigns ession for 1.5 hours???

3 Comments:

Blogger Pádraic said...

comment comment
does mr cometti comment?
cork in the ocean

9:32 PM  
Blogger timboy said...

Mad!

Simo would be proud to see a reference to Denis Cometti, of the Denis Cometti Commitee

Keep working on it and you will be a Grand Haiku master like Denis

11:25 PM  
Blogger cfsmtb said...

An ode to Abe Saffron is in the offering, perhaps?

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home