Friday, May 30, 2008

Telling

Some times people can quite innocently let slip the hidden agendas that motivate political parties.

I liked Pauline Hanson wannabe Kate McCulloch's Camden Islamic College motivated anecdote from today's SMH:

"Look, scores of people are coming up to me and saying, 'Good on you, Kate … you're saying what we're too scared to 'cos of racial vilification laws, but we all think it.' I would like to keep our place like it is and I guess [joining the] Liberals would be natural," she told the Herald.

I guess that is the unspoken, dog whistling view of the Liberal Party on race for you.

They aren't overtly racist, but if you want to vote for the team that keeps your white picket fence white, then vote Liberal.

1 Comments:

Blogger katemcculloch said...

This is Kate McCulloch here.I am just Pig-Ignorant.The picure on my blog is of my Arse not my face.Mirror Mirror on the wall whos the prettiest of the all.
http://katemcculloch.blogspot.com/

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home