Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Peter Brock's Ex-wife vs Peter Brock's Partner

I don't have much time for motor racing and personally I thought Peter Brock was a wanker. However I think a little tragedy did occur with his death. His Ex-Wife (I don't know if officially) stole the limelight morning Brocks demise. The fact of the matter was that they were estranged and his real partner was just pushed aside by the media. I think it was all about maintaining the image of "mr perfect". However I think its quite sad that we still have such a bad attitude to divorce and de-facto relationships.

The court battle over Brocks assets is currently taking place.

I hope his wife gets nothing.

5 Comments:

Blogger timboy said...

Dude

Nothing personal, but this has to be the most offensive post eva on this blog!!!

I don't think Bev Brock deserved any of that serve- certainly not on the basis of the facts available.

I think Bev, and the kids have real concerns that need to be addressed by the courts.

i hope justice eventually prevails, and all parties reach a mutually agreeable settlement.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is personal...

What do you mean by "real concerns", you mean money correct?

I just want her to be punished for misleading Australians and the media... they were estranged when she died, Peter Brock went to every social event with this other chick for well over a year.

I feel very sorry for her as she was completely ignored by everyone.

-Alex

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and the new women Brock was with was married to a good friend of his. Obviously that frienship ended...

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting Fact: Peter Brock had energy crystals put under holden racing team cars to allign the molecules...

-ASJ

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of the Hookes case.

-Dave

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home